We have so many people in our household that when the kids try to make Sims of us, the game maxes out without including everyone. It's a party! We have more to do to have everything all arranged but every day we get more done. (Who am I kidding, Ryan gets most of it done while I'm at work. He's amazing.)
I'm cooking this week.
- Italian Turkey Stir Fry, serve over spaghetti squash and add a big green salad
- Quick and Easy Salisbury Steaks, with steamed broccoli and potatoes
- Cheery Cherry Chicken Salad, add lemony sliced cucumber
- Grilled Fish with Tomato Dill Relish, with stir-fried garlicky spinach and steamed green and yellow beans
- Mamma's Schnitzel, add a big bowl of broccoli slaw
- Crock Cooker Chicken Provencal, with steamed asparagus and a big green salad
I get all this goodness from Saving Dinner. I'm not affiliated, I just have been enjoying Menu Mailer goodness off and on for years.
I read the menu and recipes out loud to Ryan and had to remind him to breathe. He is essited.
I'm essited too. Life is good.